The Association for Pet Obesity Prevention estimates that 54% of the pets in the United States are overweight or obese. Why does this matter?
Ear Cleansing SolutionBack to overview
You are here
Clean pets' ears thoroughly but gently with our Ear Cleansing Solution.
- Gentle enough for routine use on cats and dogs
- Contains denatured alcohol and lactic acid to dry and acidify the external ear canal
- Aids in the prevention of external ear infections
- Contains aloe as a softening agent
- Apply Ear Cleansing Solution liberally into the ear canal of the cat or dog. Massage the base of the ear.
- Allow pet to shake head. Wipe excess away with a cotton ball
- For very dirty ears, apply 2–3 times daily for several days. Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days without consulting a veterinarian.
- For routine cleaning and maintenance of healthy ears, use 1–2 times weekly or as recommended by your veterinarian
- Always apply after swimming
Denatured alcohol, 10%; lactic acid, 1.76%; benzoic acid, 0.15%; salicylic acid, 0.1%.
4 oz., 8 oz., 16 oz., or 1 gallon bottle
Consult your veterinarian before using Ear Cleansing Solution. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.
Tips & Tricks
Fireworks can make celebrations exciting for us, but they’re not always fun for our pets. In a recent survey*, 44% of pet owners reported that their pets are scared of fireworks...