Two reasons good oral hygiene is important for your dog: gum disease and bad breath. Enzadent Dental Chews are the tastiest part of a well-rounded dental care routine to clean, polish, and keep your dog's teeth healthy.
- The chews combine naturally found enzymes with the physical abrading action of beefhide to clean and remove food debris before it becomes a problem
- Works perfectly with Enzadent toothpaste and toothbrushes as part of a holistic dental care routine
What are the risks of poor dental hygiene in dogs?
Serious tooth and gum problems can occur when plaque builds up on the surface of your dog's teeth. Where does plaque come from? Tiny food particles combine with bacteria to form plaque and can lead to gum disease.
The bacteria in plaque causes inflammation and eventually destroys the tissue around the teeth that keeps them healthy. This can cause mouth pain, tooth loss, and other issues that can shorten your dog's life expectancy.
Good dental hygiene practices, like giving your pet Enzadent Dental Chews, helps remove food particles before they develop into plaque.
Did you know?
- Puppies have 28 teeth and adult dogs have 42
- More than 80% of pets age 3 years or older have serious tooth and gum problems
- Bad breath might be the first sign of a serious dental problem
- In pets, two-thirds of each tooth is hidden inside the gums. Your pet may have dental issues you're not able to see.
Give 1 chew daily
30-count bags for petite/small, medium, and large dogs
Beefhide, water, flavor, maltodextrose, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, primary dried yeast, and dried whey protein concentrate (source of lactoperoxidase, lysozyme, and lactoferrin)
Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Enzadent Dental Chews for Dogs. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.