Pro-Pectalin soothes your pet's upset stomach caused by environmental challenges, changes in diet, and other factors.
- Helps maintain a balanced microbial flora and promote intestinal health in your dog or cat
- It also helps maintain proper gut pH, helps support normal digestive function, and helps reduce occassional loose stools
- Pro-Pectalin is available in a gel or tablet form
Gel: Administer orally every 8 hours or as indicated by your veterinarian.
- For cats: 1cc
- For dogs: 1cc for 10 lbs. and under, 3cc for 11-30 lbs., 5cc for 31-60 lbs., and 8cc for 61 lbs. and over
Tablet: Administer orally. Tablets may be given whole or crumbled and given at meal time. Give one tablet per 20 lbs. of body weight every 8 hours.
Kaolin, Pectin and Enterococcus faecium
- Gel: 15cc or 30cc syringe
- Tablets: 250-count jar
Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Pro-Pectalin. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.