An effective ear cleaner that’s gentle enough for routine use with dogs and cats.
- Denatured alcohol dries external ear canal
- Added aloe to soothe skin
- Supports healthy ears
- Great for after baths and swimming
- Apply Ear Cleansing Solution liberally into the ear canal of the cat or dog. Massage the base of the ear.
- Allow pet to shake head. Wipe excess away with a cotton ball
- For very dirty ears, apply 2–3 times daily for several days. Do not use for more than 7 consecutive days without consulting a veterinarian.
- For routine cleaning and maintenance of healthy ears, use 1–2 times weekly or as recommended by your veterinarian
- Always apply after swimming
Denatured alcohol, 10%; lactic acid, 1.76%; benzoic acid, 0.15%; salicylic acid, 0.1%.
4 oz., 8 oz., 16 oz., or 1 gallon bottle
Consult your veterinarian before using Ear Cleansing Solution. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.