The Association for Pet Obesity Prevention estimates that 54% of the pets in the United States are overweight or obese. Why does this matter?
Pro-Pectalin™Back to overview
You are here
Pro-Pectalin soothes your pet's upset stomach caused by environmental challenges, changes in diet, and other factors.
- Helps maintain a balanced microbial flora and promote intestinal health in your dog or cat
- It also helps maintain proper gut pH, helps support normal digestive function, and helps reduce occassional loose stools
- Pro-Pectalin is available in a gel, powder, or tablet form
Also take a look at Zylkene®, our behavior supplement that calms dogs and cats without making them drowsy.
Powder: Once daily, administer at meal time. 1 scoop for under 20 lbs.; 2 scoops for 20-65 lbs.; 3 scoops for over 65 lbs.
Gel: Administer orally every 8 hours or as indicated by your veterinarian.
- For cats: 1cc
- For dogs: 1cc for 10 lbs. and under, 3cc for 11-30 lbs., 5cc for 31-60 lbs., and 8cc for 61 lbs. and over
Tablet: Administer orally. Tablets may be given whole or crumbled and given at meal time. Give one tablet per 20 lbs. of body weight every 8 hours.
Powder: Kaolin, pectin, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, and Lactobacillus acidophilus
Gel and tablets: Kaolin, pectin, and Enterococcus faecium
- Powder: 4.3 oz. jar or a box of 30 powder packets
- Gel: 15cc or 30cc syringe
- Tablets: 250-count jar
Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Pro-Pectalin. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.
Tips & Tricks
Fireworks can make celebrations exciting for us, but they’re not always fun for our pets. In a recent survey*, 44% of pet owners reported that their pets are scared of fireworks...