Was your new kitten diagnosed with Feline Herpes Virus (FHV-1)? Here’s a quick guide to FHV-1...
Nutri-Cal®Back to overview
You are here
Nutri-Cal is a great-tasting, high-calorie supplement for dogs and cats. It helps ensure finicky, debilitated, or aging pets consume enough nutrients. It's also a perfect source of accessible, easy-to-digest calories for working and hunting dogs who need extra fuel.
- It boosts appetite! Nutri-Cal has an irresistible taste that's ideal for choosy eaters and pets that are off food.
- It's a concentrated source of vitamins, minerals, energy, protein, and omegas 3, 6, and 9
- Easy to administer
- Great for hunting and working dogs or any animal that needs extra fuel
- Nutri-Cal has been the brand most trusted and recommended by veterinarians for over 40 years
- Acquaint your dog or cat with the flavor by placing a small amount of gel on its nose or in its mouth
- To supplement your dog or cat's caloric or nutritional intake: 1 1/2 tsp. per 10 lbs. of body weight daily
- When your dog or cat is not eating its full ration: 3 tsp. (1 tbsp.) per 10 lbs. of body weight daily
Corn syrup, soybean oil, malt syrup, purified water, fish oil (a source of omega-3 and omega-6 acids), cane molasses, sodium propionate, hydrolyzed collagen protein (a source of amino acids), potassium sorbate, silicon dioxide, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vit. E), xanthan gum, magnesium sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate heptahydrate, cyanocobalamin (vit. B12), thiamine HCI (vit. B1), niacinamide (vit. B3), dexpanthenol (provit. B5), pyridoxine HCI, potassium iodide, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid (vit. B9), riboflavin (vit. B2), and vitamin D3
4.25 oz. gel
Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Nutri-Cal. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.