The Association for Pet Obesity Prevention estimates that 54% of the pets in the United States are overweight or obese. Why does this matter?
Epakitin®Back to overview
You are here
Epakitin makes it easy to manage your pet's elevated phosphate levels, improving the life expectancy of cats and dogs with kidney problems.
- Soy protein-based food supplement
- Sprinkle on pet’s existing diet to not interrupt feeding
- You can also sprinkle on kidney (renal) diets for additional phosphate management
- All ingredients are listed in the American Association of Feed Control Officials as GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe)
- 1 g per 5 kg (11 lbs.) of body weight, given orally in the morning and the evening mixed with food
- One level spoonful (spoon provided) contains 1 g of Epakitin
Lactose, calcium carbonate, chitosan, and hydrolyzed soy protein
Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Epakitin. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.
Tips & Tricks
Fireworks can make celebrations exciting for us, but they’re not always fun for our pets. In a recent survey*, 44% of pet owners reported that their pets are scared of fireworks...