Was your new kitten diagnosed with Feline Herpes Virus (FHV-1)? Here’s a quick guide to FHV-1...
Azodyl™Back to overview
You are here
Loss of kidney function is irreversible and progressive. Cats and dogs should receive blood and urine tests annually once they are seniors. Manage renal toxins as early as possible with Azodyl.
- Azodyl is a propietary formula of beneficial bacteria that supports kidney health in your dog or cat
- Helps manage nitrogenous toxins
- Compatible with other therapies
- Available in capsule form
- Azodyl has been trusted by veterinarians for over 9 years and has been shown to improve quality of life
- Dogs and cats weighing up to 5 lbs.: Give 1 capsule daily
- Dogs and cats weighing 5–10 lbs.: Give 2 capsules daily (one a.m. and one p.m.)
- Dogs and cats weighing over 10 lbs.: Give 3 capsules daily (two a.m. and one p.m.)
Azodyl capsules should be given whole and not opened or crushed.
Three beneficial bacteria: Enterococcus thermophilus, Lactobacilus acidophilus, and Bifidobacterium longum; and a prebiotic, psyllium.
Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Azodyl. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.