The Association for Pet Obesity Prevention estimates that 54% of the pets in the United States are overweight or obese. Why does this matter?
The EqualizerBack to overview
You are here
Feces, urnine, vomit, blood, spilled food — it's all part of life with a pet. The Equalizer removes nasty stains and odors in seconds.
- Just a few sprays eliminate stains and odors from rugs, floors, and clothing
- It's self-cleaning and requires no scrubbing
- Just spray and the spots disappear!
- Blot up excess soil or liquid
- Hold can upside down. Point opening on spray tip towards spot or stain. Depress the tab on the top of the spray tip to spray. Hold can at arm's length and avoid spraying toward any part of the body.
- It is not necessary to bend down to apply this product. To avoid splashback, do not spray on hard surfaces.
- Apply until stain is totally covered. Do not over-saturate. Stain or spot will be gone in seconds.
- Blot up excess liquid. Certain stains may require additional applications. Wait until stain is dry (24 hours) before determining if necessary to reapply.
Carefully follow directions to avoid personal injury. Can should always be pointed upside down to spray.
2-butoxyethanol and isoproply alcohol
20 oz. can
Consult your veterinarian before using the Equalizer. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.
Tips & Tricks
Fireworks can make celebrations exciting for us, but they’re not always fun for our pets. In a recent survey*, 44% of pet owners reported that their pets are scared of fireworks...