The Association for Pet Obesity Prevention estimates that 54% of the pets in the United States are overweight or obese. Why does this matter?
Flexadin® AdvancedBack to overview
You are here
This breakthrough formula, backed by clinical studies, supports healthy joints and flexibility in dogs. It contains undenatured type II collagen (UC-II®), a unique approach to joint health that targets the immune system.
Flexadin Advanced is different from traditional supplements that contain glucosamine and chondroitin, in that it's only one chew per day, for any size dog.
Flexadin Advanced highlights
- Specially formulated with UC-II®, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, and Vitamin E
- It helps to support healthy immune system function to help ease joint stiffness
- It's a stand-alone product that's unique. A one-size-fits-all regimen!
- The chews are stored in handy foil zip-lock packs, so they remain fresh for longer
Also view Flexadin Plus for cat and dog joint support.
Administer 1 chew daily.
Did you know?
- Scientific findings show that the dog’s own immune system can play a significant role in aggravating normal joint function. Loose bits of collagen released from cartilage in the joint fluid can be recognized as foreign bodies which activate the immune system. Despite the immune system’s best intentions, this reaction may cause more harm than good. As the immune system responds by attempting to destroy the collagen, it can create swelling, stiffness and soreness.
- Continued wear and tear on cartilage can take a toll on normal joint health.
- UC-II® is undenatured collagen type II, which comes from chicken sternum.
- Type II collagen is the most abundant protein in cartilage.
Nonhydrolytic UC-II (yielding 10 mg of active undenatured collagen type II), 40 mg; omega-3 fatty acids (flaxseed oil), 80 mg; omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil), 20 mg; and vitamin E, 42 mg (21 IU).
30-count or 60-count bag
Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Flexadin Advanced. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.
UC-II® is a registered trademark of InterHealth N.I.
Tips & Tricks
Fireworks can make celebrations exciting for us, but they’re not always fun for our pets. In a recent survey*, 44% of pet owners reported that their pets are scared of fireworks...