Was your new kitten diagnosed with Feline Herpes Virus (FHV-1)? Here’s a quick guide to FHV-1...
Oil & Odor ShampooBack to overview
You are here
Does your dog or cat have a greasy coat? Vetoquinol Care Oil & Odor Shampoo's special formula adds essential moisture while reducing excessive skin oil production.
Oil & Odor Shampoo highlights
- Provides a deep, rich lather that gently cleans
- Perfumes the skin and coat with a lemon green tea fragrance
- It doesn't irritate — it's soap-free, paraben-free, and silicone-free
- Shake the container well
- With lukewarm water, thoroughly wet your pets' coat. Massage small amounts of shampoo into the coat while continuously adding water to get better dispersion. Continue until well-lathered.
- Rinse well
- Shampoo may be used weekly
Aqua (water), sodium laureth sulfate, sodium trideceth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauramine oxide, Urtica dioica (nettle) extract, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, zinc ricinoleate, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, fragrance, disodium EDTA, and citric acid
16 oz. bottle
Consult your veterinarian before using Oil & Odor Shampoo. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.