Was your new kitten diagnosed with Feline Herpes Virus (FHV-1)? Here’s a quick guide to FHV-1...
Groom-Aid® SprayBack to overview
You are here
Make brushing any fur length or texture a breeze! Vetoquinol Care Groom-Aid Spray makes your pet's coat lustrous and great-smelling, too.
Groom-Aid Spray highlights
- Contains a lanolin derivative that adds a beautiful sheen to your pet's coat
- Non-greasy and absorbs quickly
- Helps keep your pet's coat tangle-free
- Spray on after your pet's bath for easier grooming of wet hair
- Remove protective cap from top of can
- Hold can upright, about 8 to 12 inches from pet’s hair. Point opening on side of valve in desired direction for spray.
- To release spray, place finger on top of valve and press down
- Spray Groom-Aid over the entire animal, using a zig-zag motion, until the coat is slightly damp
- Tip: On long haired animals, try rubbing your hand against the lay of the hair, spraying into the ruffled hair
Propane, isopropyl alcohol, ethyl alcohol, n-butane, and mineral oil
7.3 oz. can
Consult your veterinarian before using Groom-Aid Spray. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.