The Association for Pet Obesity Prevention estimates that 54% of the pets in the United States are overweight or obese. Why does this matter?
Aloe & Oatmeal ShampooBack to overview
You are here
Our soap-free Aloe & Oatmeal Shampoo cleans and soothes pets with dry, itchy skin.
- Adds essential moisture while providing a deep, rich lather.
- Gently cleans without removing natural skin oils.
- Leaves coat with a pleasant coconut fragrance.
- Soap-free, paraben-free, and silicone-free.
- For additional moisture, pair with our no-rinse Aloe & Oatmeal Conditioner.
- Shake well.
- Thoroughly wet pet's coat with lukewarm water. Massage small amounts of shampoo into the coat while adding water to create better dispersion. Continue until well-lathered.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- May be used weekly.
Purified water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium trideceth sulfate, glycerin, glycereth-2 cocoate, sodium chloride, glycol distearate, citric acid, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, cocamide mea, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower extract, laureth-10, fragrance, disodium EDTA, Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, hydrolyzed wheat protein, aloe vera extract.
16 oz. or 1 gallon bottles.
Consult your veterinarian before using Aloe & Oatmeal Shampoo. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.
Tips & Tricks
Fireworks can make celebrations exciting for us, but they’re not always fun for our pets. In a recent survey*, 44% of pet owners reported that their pets are scared of fireworks...