Epakitin makes it easy to manage your pet's elevated phosphate levels, improving the life expectancy of cats and dogs with kidney problems.
- Soy protein-based food supplement
- Sprinkle on pet’s existing diet to not interrupt feeding
- You can also sprinkle on kidney (renal) diets for additional phosphate management
- All ingredients are listed in the American Association of Feed Control Officials as GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe)
- 1 g per 5 kg (11 lbs.) of body weight, given orally in the morning and the evening mixed with food
- One level spoonful (spoon provided) contains 1 g of Epakitin
Lactose, calcium carbonate, chitosan, and hydrolyzed soy protein
Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Epakitin. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.