Unusual situations or changes to your pet's environment can sometimes cause behavioral problems or lead to physical issues. Zylkene® is a behavior supplement that helps dogs and cats relax, adapt to new locations, or cope with challenging situations — without making them drowsy.
- Clinically proven for behavior problem management with minimal side effects. No sedation or change in personality!
- It's the only veterinary behavior supplement formulated with soothing alpha-casozepine
- Zylkene helps pets cope with a variety of short-term and long-term situations: traveling, thunderstorms, fireworks, vet visits, a new baby, new home, kenneling, adoption, grooming, and meeting new people
- It increases your pet’s receptivity to behavior modification training
- Zylkene's vegetable capsules are well-accepted by both cats and dogs for convenient, once-a-day administration
- Capsules can be given whole or opened at meal time
- Flexible for short- or long-term use
Zylkene is a proud sponsor of the Fear FreeSM program, developed by Dr. Marty Becker. The mission of Fear Free is to alleviate fear, anxiety and stress in pets and educate and inspire the people that care for them. Fear Free focuses on both the physical and emotional well-being of your pets, and aims to take the pet out of petrified. Learn more about Fear Free
Also view Pro-PectalinTM, our supplement that soothes upset stomachs, maintains proper gut pH, and helps reduce occasional loose stools.
Capsules can be administered orally as a single dose, whole or opened at meal time. Use as recommended by your veterinarian. Short-term use: Use Zylkene for 1–2 days before a planned event or change in environment. Some animals may need earlier administration (5–7 days).
Alpha-S1 tryptic casein, commonly known as alpha-casozepine, a unique, milk-derived ingredient
- 14-count waiting room pack, 30-count bottle, and 120-count bottle
- 75 mg, 225 mg, or 450 mg
Consult your veterinarian before giving your pet Zylkene. Follow the recommended administration on the package, unless otherwise instructed by your veterinarian.