Was your new kitten diagnosed with Feline Herpes Virus (FHV-1)? Here’s a quick guide to FHV-1...
Boarding Packing ChecklistBack to overview
You are here
- Dogs should be wearing a collar with ID tags.
- Food, treats and any supplements. Give specific instructions on amounts and when to feed. Some kennels provide food, but this may upset your pet's stomach.
- Medication - if your pet is on any medicine, pack enough for the duration of the stay plus a few extra days. Bring written dosage instructions for the kennel.
- Favorite play toys and chew toys.
- Bed or blanket - this helps your pet feel more at home.
- Anything else that might make your dog or cat feel safe, such as an old t-shirt.
- Proof of vaccination.
Also, review our 10 Tips When Boarding Your Pet.